August 10, 2017

Texas artist Barbara Lemley








20 x 20

Humphrey Bogart "Bogie"
Available for purchase.

Please email me at Barbara.Lemley@yahoo.com



______________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________




My entire art inventory is BarbaraLemley.com
Email is: Barbara.Lemley@yahoo.com

Thank you for showing interest.
I appreciate you.




Something new has been added.

You can now order prints from Fine Art America.
Use my 'Stand Alone' shopping cart below. 

Now, How cool is that?



     
___________________________________________________________________


If you see one of my paintings that you would love to see or have as a print, just let me know and I will do that for you if possible. 
Remember.....Christmas is right around the corner. 
For reals.





I have monthly auctions here.
To check out my paintings
click this post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment