May 20, 2016

"Redd Lust" painting by Texas Fine Art and Abstract Artist, Barbara Lemley.




"Redd Lust"
24 x 36


This painting was very lucky for me. I follow Feng Shui.
Feng Shui says if you will put a piece of art, of lovers, you will actually find your forever mate. The very day I finished this piece and placed it on my bedroom wall, I met my husband. I had been single for over 25 years. It really works. I have my good luck, now its time to pass this on to others that would like to have a little good luck in their life also.

1,728.00

975.00
available for purchase at this very low price
 for a limited time only




To see more of my paintings go to:


Main Website:   BarbaraLemley.com

FEATURING My brand new blog: 


eMail: Barbara.Lemley@yahoo.com

Have you discovered Pinterest?
Barbara Lemley ~ Hestilow


New Twitter:  Barbara's Twitter
Old Twitter:  Barbara's old Twitter

Monthly Art Auctions @
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/artists/barbara-lemley-1922/artwork

*** 
Ive been a professional artist for over 40 years.

I've become a teacher of others who want to learn my techniques.
 By sharing my experience as an artist
 thru my books, articles, blogs and art coaching.  

I paint commissioned portraits for families that want to commemorate
 that special event from the birth of a child to a 50th wedding anniversary. 

My paintings are appropriately priced for 
someone just starting their collection, adding to their collection
 or  looking to add a splash of color in that empty spot in their home. 
I also paint family pets and wall murals. 

"My art is simply the emotions of the heart painted into words"


Thank you for being interested.
Barbara Lemley


No comments:

Post a Comment